Well said, everyone.  I, too, went to a Seven Sisters college that has
chosen to remain single-sex (well, sort of).  Excluding is not the way to
go!

Erika

ERIKA ESAU
LIBRARIAN
ROBERT GORE RIFKIND CENTER FOR GERMAN EXPRESSIONIST STUDIES
LOS ANGELES COUNTY MUSEUM OF ART

T 323 857 6257
F 323 857 4752
E [log in to unmask]