Hello Collective Wisdom,
I am working with a researcher that needs a scan of the accompanying biographical information for Tahcoloquoit, plate 101, from the title:
History of the Indian tribes of North America : with biographical sketches and anecdotes of the principal chiefs : embellished with one hundred and twenty portraits from the Indian gallery in the Department of War, at Washington / by Thomas L. McKenney and James Hall.
McKenney, Thomas Loraine, 1785-1859 Hall, James, 1793-1868 1858

Although v.1 and v.2 have been digitized we haven't been able to find the full digitized copy of v. 3 or this plate. The researcher believes that plate 101 is Tahcoloquoit, and that this plate is included in v.3, http://digitalprojects.libraries.uc.edu/exhibits/mckhall/tahcoloquoit.html The accompanying biographical sketch, needed by the researcher, may be several pages long.

We don't have access to our copy and would appreciate any help.
Thanks,

Amelia Nelson
Librarian, Public Services
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
4525 Oak Street
Kansas City, MO 64111

Office:  816.751.1215
Fax:  816.751.0498
Email - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Web - www.nelson-atkins.org<http://www.nelson-atkins.org/>
Where the power of art engages the spirit of community