Hello All,

Prior to the mid-year Executive Board meeting in September, I will be preparing the draft budget for fiscal year 2014.  If your chapter, committee, division, section or special interest group has operational budget needs, or has special projects it wants to pursue in the upcoming year, please send me your budget request by September 1st so that these expenses can be considered by the Executive Board for inclusion in the 2013 ARLIS/NA budget.

The Special Funding Request Guidelines are now up on the ARLIS/NA web site (thanks Nedda!) with links to the application forms.

For chapters:

http://www.arlisna.org/organization/admindocs/funding_chapters.html

For committees, divisions, sections and special interest groups:

http://www.arlisna.org/organization/admindocs/funding_cdssig.html

You can submit applications electronically or in paper to me directly at the contact information below.  Please let me know if you have questions.

Deborah Barlow Smedstad
ARLIS/NA Treasurer

Deborah Barlow Smedstad
Head Librarian