Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues,

This is a question for those of you who serve as liaison/collection librarians for Theatre/Performing Arts Studies at your institution.

Theatre faculty and students have asked me to consider creating an area in the library where all of the playscripts in the library would be shelved in the same area to create an easily browsable physical collection.  In the current arrangement playscripts are located throughout the collection by LC classification.

Does anyone have a playscript collection arranged this way?

[I do have webguides available with information about locating playscripts in the library by publisher, author, title, etc]

Please contact me off list if you have any thoughts or experience with the organization of playscript collections in your library.

Thank you,

Kathleen

Kathleen C. Lonbom, MFA, MLIS
Associate Professor