Hello,

My name is Mireille Djenno and I am a librarian at the University of
Illinois at Chicago. I am conducting a study on United States librarians
and non-English languages.

If you are a US-based librarian and would like to assist me with this
research, you will be asked to complete an anonymous online survey which
will take approximately 5 minutes of your time.

**Please note that you are NOT required to be familiar, in any way, with
a language other than English in order to participate in the survey.

Here is the link to the anonymous survey:

https://uic.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1LnWJQktrhnuNQp

By clicking on the link above and participating in the survey, you are
affirming that you are older than 18 and consent to participate in the
study. The results of this research are to be included in a published
article.

If you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely, Mireille Djenno

SURVEY ASK_L&L c

--
Mireille Djenno
Assistant Reference Librarian/Assistant Professor