Hello Art Librarians,

I wanted to let you know that my DVD, The Papermaker's Studio Guide, which is on sale through the end of the month (many thanks to those of you on this list who advised me on packaging)!

I hope that many of you will be interested in having a copy of The Papermaker's Studio Guide in your library. Order by the end of the month and save!

Read more about it, watch the trailer and order your copy now: http://helenhiebertstudio.com/Sale.html

Many thanks and good wishes!

Helen Hiebert
--
Helen Hiebert Studio
503-290-6144

Make a Wish!

Watch the intro to the Papermaker's Studio Guide.

Check out my new book, Playing With Paper.

WEB
BLOG
BOOKS
FACEBOOK