From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Collins, Kim
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 3:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Art Index

If anyone has ideas for what to do with print copies of Art Index, please contact  Sachiyo Kawaiaea ( [log in to unmask] directly

From: Ruth Pagell <[log in to unmask]>

The Honolulu Museum of Art’s Robert Atherton Library has a complete run of Art Index from Volume 1 through 2008 that they would like to donate as a set, before considering offering parts or just discarding it.  The Library cannot pay for any shipping costs.

If you are interested, please contact Sachiyo Kawaiaea  email: [log in to unmask]

prohibited.

Kohler Art Library
University of Wisconsin, Madison
(608) 263-2257