Hello,

I am searching for a loan of the following item. Holdings in FirstSearch seem sparse. I’ve tried the Bodleian, but am still waiting for a response.

Title:

Second Hellenistic studies workshop :
Alexandria, 4-11 July 2010 : proceedings /

Author(s):

Savvopoulos, Kyriakos,; 1977-.

Corp Author(s):

Alexandria Center for Hellenistic Studies. ; Hellenistic studies workshop ; (1 :; 2009 :; Alexandria, Egypt).

Publication:

Alexandria : Bibliotheca Alexandrina,

Year:

2011

210 s. : ill. (some col.), col. map, plans (some col.) ; 24 cm.

Language:

English

Accession No:

OCLC: 796698805

Standard No:

ISBN: 9789774521390

Thanks!

Jacqueline

--

Jacqueline L. Protka

Reference Librarian for Interlibrary Loan

National Gallery of Art

Washington, DC

tel. 202-842-6512

fax. 202-789-3068