I'm sure someone close to the Project will send this, but I was happy to see this announcement this morning!

Today SFMOMA releases the Rauschenberg Research Project, an extensive online resource on the artist - Materials include newly commissioned essays, interview footage, artist’s statements, conservation reports and archival materials, and more than five hundred images, many with viewable, zoomable detail.

 http://blog.sfmoma.org/2013/07/robert-rauschenberg-research-project/

E. Lee Eltzroth, independent scholar

georgiaphotographers.wordpress.com
@galpix on Twitter