I know I posted a reference to a meta-search in the Design Information Alliance site - part of the visit to Bauhaus Archiv.  See it here:
http://www.designinformationalliance.org/visits-discoveries/berlin-bauhaus-archiv
Called Kaliope - but the link does not seem to work. You might try some alternate spellings.

Susan Severtson