ARLIS Community,

After graduating with my Masters degree in Information and Library Science from Pratt Institute in May, I was an Association of Research Libraries Career Enhancement Program Fellow. I did my fellowship at the University of Michigan where I worked with the Fine Arts Library and the Art, Architecture, and Engineering Library.

I would like to share my projects with the community as they might be of benefit to you.

Architect Leonard B. Willeke's Postcard Collection Omeka Exhibit

http://www.lib.umich.edu/online-exhibits/exhibits/show/leonard-wilike-postcards

Caribbean Art and Visual Culture LibGuide

http://guides.lib.umich.edu/Caribbean_Art_and_Visual_Culture

Projects Presentation including virtual walk through of physical art book exhibit at Fine Arts library called Identity and Politic in Caribbean Art.

http://prezi.com/fvmsinkiwhyl/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

Ms. Kai Alexis Smith, MSLIS
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kaialexissmith
ARLIS/NA, What Our Members Are Saying feature
2013 Wolfgang M. Freitag Internship Award Recipient
2013 ARL CEP Fellow