Greetings everyone, We have a number of logos that we use in our library publications. However, we cannot determine if one of the logos in question was created by a former librarian for this purpose, or if it is clip art. Is anyone aware of an app or a web Site where you can submit an image and that image is checked against a database of clip art? I'm thinking this would work similarly to Shazam, except for images. Any ideas would help. Thanks. Peter Peter Klubek Reference Librarian/Instructor Library 201 Community College Drive Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70806 225 216- 8505 o 225 216- 8505 f www.mybrcc.edu ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~