Forwarded on behalf of the producer

I am an independent documentary producer in New York who has mad a art documentary on the
subject of hand made books that are livre d'artiste

I will retire in  July and have been contacting all schools and museums who
either purchased my work on VHS years ago or who I never spoke to about this film.

I offer a discount for any school that has it on vhs and buys the DVD

Here is the information about my art film on dvd:

       "BEYOND WORDS: THE MARRIAGE OF OF ART AND LITERATURE IN
        BOOKMAKING" is a video documentary about fine art bookmaking.

        This 28 minute video explores the collaboration of the writer,
        visual artist and printer in crafting these remarkable volumes of
        text and image.

        This program looks at the fine artist books published by Vincent
        Fitzgerald and Company in New  York.
        Interviews with writers,artists,papermakers,printers and curators
        offer an unprecedented insight into this creative process.

       David Mamet and Lee Breur read from their own editions;
       actors Kevin Spacey, Kathleen Widdoes and Milo O'Shea read from
       the literature of Kafka, Joyce and Ibsen.

       BEYOND WORDS provides insight into this unique
       art form which dates back to the turn of the century in
       Paris.

       For those who are unfamiliar with the subject, the video
       will serve as a visual introduction to the intriguing
       world of fine art bookmaking.

       The price of the film is $ 160.00

              Contact me at either [log in to unmask] or 212 627 0561