Dear ARLIS,

We just posted a feature on some Fluxus materials in the MoMA Library
collection by the Japanese artist Mieko Shiomi.
http://post.at.moma.org/content_items/195-spatial-poems-by-shiomi-mieko.
 The post exists on a new online journal called post: Notes on Modern and
Contemporary Art around the Globe. This is a link to the front page of the
site: http://post.at.moma.org. post is one result of a Mellon-funded
research initiative at MoMA called C-MAP (Contemporary and Modern Art
Perspectives in a Global Age). You can see a description of C-MAP here:
http://post.at.moma.org/themes/3-research-at-moma-contemporary-and-modern-art-perspectives-c-map

I was interested in sharing with ARLIS so as to disperse the idea of the
site and encourage you to share with your curatorial staff or colleagues
and students in academic settings. The site has reproduced a lot of primary
documents from our collection as well as from partner institutions that we
have collaborated with in our research that your library patrons might find
useful. We are also trying to promote discussions within the individual
threads that are posted on the site. This was a decisive aspect in the
planning and as part of the editorial team, I am interested in feedback on
the site's design in this regard. This initiative has allowed a new way to
feature our library and archive collections within a cross-departmental
digital initiative at the museum.  Chief of the Library and Archives Milan
Hughston and Head Archivist Michelle Elligott have also been very active in
the ongoing research and discussions. So please have a visit - get in touch
if you have questions or feedback. best, David

--
David Senior
Bibliographer

http://momalibrary.tumblr.com/