From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brodhead, Heather
Sent: 26 June 2013 21:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Mousse Magazine - indexed?

Dear CW,

Does anyone know if "Mousse Magazine, Contemporary Art Magazine", published in Milan, Italy is indexed anywhere? (I don't see it listed in Art Index titles.)  We have recently received gift copies from them, I suppose to encourage us to subscribe.

Heather Brodhead
Librarian
Constance & George Fearing Library
Santa Barbara Museum of Art                www.sbma.net<http://www.sbma.net>
1130 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(805) 884-6451

Library open to the public Tue, Wed, Thu 1-5 PM;
  Librarian's hours 10-noon; 1-5:30 on those days.

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>