No, I don't think so. It's a GREAT magazine for contemporary art. Few ads, lots of (con)text and images. If you don't subscribe and are interesting in contemporary, then you should. Also, they have a terrific publishing program with some artists' books. See moussemagazine.it

________________________________
 From: "Brodhead, Heather" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:41 PM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Mousse Magazine - indexed?

Dear CW,

Does anyone know if “Mousse Magazine, Contemporary Art Magazine”, published in Milan , Italy is indexed anywhere? (I don’t see it listed in Art Index titles.)  We have recently received gift copies from them, I suppose to encourage us to subscribe.

Heather Brodhead
Librarian
Constance & George Fearing Library
Santa Barbara Museum of Art                www.sbma.net
1130 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(805) 884-6451

Library open to the public Tue, Wed, Thu 1-5 PM;
  Librarian's hours 10-noon; 1-5:30 on those days.