Dear ARLIS colleagues,

I’m writing to let you know that New Mexico members are meeting on Friday, August 23 and you are welcome to join us. That’s the Friday after Indian Market, so if you’re planning a trip to Santa Fe to enjoy the Market, stay to visit with your New Mexico colleagues. Information about our day is below. Let me know if you think you might join us so I can send you updates about our schedule.

Cheers,

Jenni

Subject: Invitation to join us

On August 23, 2013 New Mexico members will be gathering for a meeting on the campus of the Institute of American Indian Arts. This meeting is a chance for New Mexico members to connect, but anyone from the Mountain West Chapter or ARLIS/NA is welcome to join us. It’s on a Friday, so take a long weekend and head to Santa Fe for a visit!

The day will include

We will probably start around 10 am and end around 2:30 pm.

Please let me know if you think you will be attending.

Thanks,

Jenni James

ARLIS/NA-MW Secretary/Treasurer

IAIA's Mission: To empower creativity and leadership in Native arts

and cultures through higher education, lifelong learning and outreach.

Jenni James

Librarian

IAIA, THE COLLEGE OF CONTEMPORARY NATIVE ARTS

83 Avan Nu Po Road, Santa Fe, NM 87508

P  505.424.2399

505.424.3131

E  [log in to unmask]