At MoMA, we just made the decision to stop collecting and cataloguing printed auction catalogues, but that was only made possible/feasible by the local presence of Met/Watson and Frick Art Reference Library's comprehensive collections of auction catalogues, both historic and contemporary, which are readily available to us when we need them.