Hi ARLIS folks,

Just a gentle reminder that we'd like your help developing a reference-related session for the 2014 conference in Washington, D.C. Do you have a paper idea relating to reference and/or public services-related work? This may include techniques, tips, innovative services, enhancing access, cross-training with one's colleagues, working with print or electronic resources, user studies, etc. Paper topics could crossover with instruction, outreach, collection development, cataloging, evaluation, and more.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] with a preliminary title and a paragraph or so about your proposed topic by Friday, June 7th (at the end of the day is fine) to have time to develop the session proposal.

Thank you!
Emilee
RISS moderator, 2013-2014

We'd like your help developing a reference-related session for the 2014 conference in Washington, D.C. Do you have a paper idea relating to reference and/or public services-related work? This may include techniques, tips, innovative services, enhancing access, cross-training with one's colleagues, working with print or electronic resources, user studies, etc. Paper topics could crossover with instruction, outreach, collection development, cataloging, evaluation, and more.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] with a preliminary title and a paragraph or so about your proposed topic by Friday, June 7th to have time to develop the session proposal.

Thank you!
Emilee
RISS moderator, 2013-2014

--