If you are attending ALA in Chicago, IL in June, it would be great to have volunteers from ARLIS/NA to help run the ALA Affiliates booth. Since ARLIS/NA is an Affiliate organization of ALA, we have the opportunity to present information about ARLIS/NA and talk to exhibit-goers about our organization. Each Affiliate has the opportunity to display brochures at all times, even if the booth is being manned by other affiliates.

Hour-long shifts are available for up to two volunteers from any of the Affiliate organizations. Hours of operation are as follows:

Saturday, June 29 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, June 30 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday, July 1 – 9:00 am to 2:00 pm

PLEASE let me know a.s.a.p. if you are available to volunteer and your preferences for time slots.

And even if you can’t volunteer, be sure to stop by Booth # 1005 in the exhibition hall in McCormick Place to say hello and help spread the news about ARLIS/NA!

-Tom Caswell,  ARLIS/NA Liaison to ALA