Dear Collective Wisdom,

I'm in the process of selecting a collection management system for an art collector who prefers not to go the route of a custom-built File Maker Pro system. I'm looking at ArtBase, Embark and Artsystems. I'm just starting out and am lacking experience with these systems other than researching what is available on the product websites. I and my client would be very grateful to hear any personal experiences with these systems. We require reliable customer service, an attractive, easy to use interface, cross platform (both Mac and PC), and the ability to manage complex data cataloging. Feel free to contact me off list.

Many, many thanks!

Jenny Beard