Dear librarians,

Throughout 2013, Art21 is celebrating the first 100 artists who appeared in Seasons 1-6 in the award-winning series, Art21: Art in the Twenty-First Century. In honor of this critical milestone,  and with the support of Americans for the Arts and its Emerging Leaders of New York Arts, the National Guild for Community Arts Education, and the YMCA, Art21 is making all of its films available to libraries for free screenings in 2013. We are encouraging you to to join with us in this 100 Artists celebration while only 6 months remain to sign up and participate in this free program.

Art21 provides all requested films and promotional materials (press images, postcards, logos, screening and educators’ guides, and customizable press releases) for free. Access screening partners can choose to show segments featuring any of the 100 artists that have been featured on the Art21 PBS television series, Art in the Twenty-First Century, as well as any episode from the online New York Close Up and Exclusive series. In addition, Art21 is distributing—for the first time ever—six Harvard Norton Lectures with William Kentridge.

Art21 is reaching out to librarians across the nation because we want our materials in the hands of as many people as possible. Our aim is to inspire new dialogues with our films, and provide opportunities for educational outreach and engagement with national communities throughout 2013.

To register for Access 100 Artists and to receive free full-length Art21 episodes, links and postcards to promote your screening, sign up at art21.org/access.

Please contact Nechama Winston, Access Coordinator ([log in to unmask]), or Rosanna Flouty, Director of Education ([log in to unmask]), to sign-up and participate.

Information about 100 Artists is available at art21.org/100artists.

For more on Art21 and its films, explore art21.org.

About Art21:

Art21, Inc. is a non-profit contemporary art organization founded in 1997. It produces the Emmy-nominated and Peabody Award-winning PBS show Art21: Art in the Twenty-First Century—the longest-running television program on contemporary visual art and artists in the United States—in addition to films including the Peabody Award-winning feature William Kentridge: Anything is Possible, and the online documentary series New York Close Up and Exclusives. Art21’s mission is to inspire a more creative world through the works and words of living artists.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Very best wishes,

Nechama Winston                  Rosanna Flouty

Access Coordinator                Director of Education

--

Nechama Winston
Access Coordinator

The Art21 offices have moved:
133 West 25th Street #3E, New York, NY 10001

Celebrating 100 Artists
art21.org/100artists

New York Close Up
New Artists, New Films
art21.org/newyorkcloseup

Watch new and exclusive episodes online
art21.org  |  pbs.org/art21  |  blog.art21.org

Make a donation to Art21
art21.org/donate

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  YouTube