Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/842092304

Using Book Art to Cultivate and Engage Library Supporters

Friday, June 7, 2013

2pm Eastern - 1pm Central - 12pm Mountain - 11am Pacific

Guest presenters:

Richard Minsky, Independent book artist, collector, curator (www.minsky.com)

Laura Russell, Founder, 23 Sandy Gallery (www.23sandy.com)

Moderator:

Teresa Burk, Head Librarian, SCAD Atlanta

Artists’ books appeal to a wide range of audiences and are an enticing attraction for library outreach. This session will focus specifically on tips and techniques for cultivating and engaging donors, administrators and other library supporters via interactions with book art and artists. Our guest presenters - a book artist and a book art gallery founder - will discuss their experiences partnering with libraries to offer meaningful, exciting, hand-on events, in order to educate key stakeholders about book art and raise support for library collections.

Only current ARLIS/NA members may attend this event. Registration will close two hours before the start of the webinar. For assistance, please contact
[log in to unmask]. Additional information about webinars is available on the ARLIS/NA website.

This webinar will be recorded, and the video will be made available to current members on the ARLIS/NA member log-in webpage within two weeks after the webinar.

By registering, I understand and acknowledge that this Webinar will be recorded by ARLIS/NA and/or those designated by ARLIS/NA.  ARLIS/NA may record my name and questions I ask during the course of the Webinar presentation.  As a condition of my participation in the Webinar, I agree to irrevocably grant to ARLIS/NA, its assigns, licensees and successors the right to publish, record, broadcast, exhibit, display, reproduce, edit or otherwise use perpetually throughout the world, in all media now and hereafter known or devised, in whole or in part, my name, questions, quotes and material otherwise provided by me (collectively, the “Material”) during my participation in the Webinar.  I also agree that ARLIS/NA shall be the sole owner in perpetuity of any and all rights in and to any and all works containing the Material, in whole or in part, for all purposes whatsoever and in any manner or media including, without limitation, printed works, compact discs, DVDs, MP3, and computer on line services.

Title:

Using Book Art to Cultivate and Engage Library Supporters

Friday, June 7, 2013

Time:

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/1x1.gif

http://www1.gotomeeting.com/g2w/emailtracking/invitation/842092304