Scholars Resource would like to draw your attention to an updated Image Set:

CDR-1101: SR Set: Human Sexuality
The artistic interpretation of human sexuality and the human condition
through the ages is well documented by the many vendor archives in Scholars
Resource. Examples are drawn from such varied sources as prehistoric
fertility figures, Roman mosaics, illuminated medieval manuscripts, and
modern works. Here are classic depictions of the human body, sensual nudes,
and erotic art as well as Biblical and mythological scenes, depictions of
married couples, and family groups. (Updated May 2013)

250 images may be viewed at
https://www.scholarsresource.com/browse/image_set/818

For your information, we have suspended our Series on Vendor Highlights for
the summer and will pick up again in early September!

--
Renate Wiedenhoeft
President, Scholars Resource, Inc.