**Please excuse cross-posting**

I am the Preservation Coordinator for the Bay Area Video Coalition, a
non-profit organization committed to inspiring social change by empowering
media makers to tell diverse stories through art, education and technology.
Our Preservation Program partners with libraries, museums, arts
organizations and artists to preserve and digitize precious works of media
art and other cultural artifacts. You can learn more about us at
https://www.bavc.org/preservation.

We have a new program that may be of interest to those on this list.

Through generous funding from the National Endowment for the Arts *BAVC is
offering tools for collection assessment,preservation planning support, and
deeply discounted preservation transfer services through an application
process*.  Artists, arts organizations, and collections with arts-related
content can receive resources, tools, and project updates for free and
selected projects will receive discounted preservation services. To learn
more about this program see: http://www.bavc.org/preservation-access-program
.

May Info Session:
If you missed the info session you can watch it here: http://www.youtube
.com/watch?v=Ez1br24eZwM&feature=youtu.be
Or simply see the slides here: http://bavc.org/preservation-access-program
-presentation

Application:
The application is due *July 17*. We will be accepting a second round of
applications in January 2014.
The application can be found here:
https://www.bavc.org/PresAccess-application

Please pass this along to anyone who could benefit from these services.

Thank you,
Jennifer Brice
Preservation Coordinator
Bay Area Video Coalition