For those of you who cannot make it to WDC before June 8, our local PBS affiliate did a nice promotional piece on my exhibition which includes loans from our colleagues at the University of Texas at Austin, New York Public, and the Morgan among others:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igKhEdlmQ-s&list=UUE1-vZE15MgRM9qlNIab1pA&index=6

If you can make it to town, let me know, I am happy to give a tour.

Kristen

Kristen Regina
Head of Research Collections & Archivist

Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens

4155 Linnean Ave NW

Washington, DC 20008
202-243-3934