Hello Brynne,

The E.J. Pratt Library at the University of Toronto has the New York Herald Tribune in paper format from 1926-1966. Here is the catalogue record for it: http://go.utlib.ca/cat/5005907

If you request an article from the University of Toronto through interlibrary loan, they will photocopy it, and have it mailed to your institution. I hope this helps.

Best,

Effie Patelos, MI, BArch, BES
Acting Librarian
Shore + Moffat Library
John H. Daniels
Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design
University of Toronto
230 College Street
Toronto, ON M5T 1R2
T: 416.978.6787

Vice-Chair 2013, ARLIS/NA Ontario Chapter