Someone was able to help. Thank you all so very much!

Traci

From: Traci Timmons
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 5:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: article needed

Hello ARLISians,

A curator is looking for the following article:

Hyde, James H. “L’iconographie des quatre parties du monde dans les tapisseries” in Gazette des Beaux-Arts 66 (1924) pp. 253-272.

As this might be onerous to scan, a photocopy would also be fine (we’ll take whatever we can get). Thank you in advance.

I also agree that the conference was spectacular. What an amazing job everyone did. Thank you Conference Committee and ARLIS/NA Board!

Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/Learn/Library/SAM.asp

The Bullitt Library is open to the public: Wednesday – Friday, 10 am – 4pm

Now Open:

Rembrandt, Van Dyck, Gainsborough: The Treasures of Kenwood House, London

Get your tickets online now!