Museum Library Folks,

We are considering selling our weeded books, duplicates and unwanted donations through an online service like ABE Books or Amazon Marketplace.

If you have had experience with this, I would love to hear about the service you use and any tips you might have. You can reply to me off-list at [log in to unmask].

Thanks so much in advance!
Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/Learn/Library/SAM.asp

The Bullitt Library is open to the public: Wednesday – Friday, 10 am – 4pm

Opening June 27

Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fashion

Get your tickets online now!