Hi,

I am charged with weeding a collection of art books from both the Reference and Circulating collections at a university library.  Our institution has approximately 9500 students and offers BAs in Art and Graphic Design.

Does anyone have any weeding criteria developed for a situation like this?  If so, please reply off list.

Thanks in advance,

Courtney

Courtney Bruch
Instruction and Reference Librarian