A colleague at the Segal Theatre Centre asked me to share this with you
all.
They are especially interested in including art librarians and archivists
in this conversation.

[image: Description: Description: Description: THATCamp logo Segal
Performing Arts]**

*Thursday, June 20 9am – 6pm*

*Friday, June 21 10am – 3pm*

*FREE!*

As an arts practitioner or presenter how do you document your work? How do
you preserve what you create?    *Join our (un)conference and engage with
your performance peers and digital humanities practitioners to investigate
how digital technology can aid in the creation, study and archival practice
in the performing arts.***

*THATCamps* (The Humanities and Technology Camps) are open, collaborative
meetings where humanists and technologists of all skill levels learn and
build together in sessions proposed on the spot. http://thatcamp.org/

*THATCamp Performing Arts*  will convene performing arts scholars,
practitioners, and students of digital technology for intensive, informal
sessions about documenting, preserving and archiving work.  Applications
are open to anyone studying or working in the field and we encourage
interested participants with any connection to the performing arts (actors,
designers, archivists, librarians, directors, professors, musicians,
students, etc.) to apply.

*Register here: *http://performingarts2013.thatcamp.org/register/

Follow us on twitter @THATCampPerfArt.
<https://twitter.com/THATCampPerfArt> For
more information click here. <http://performingarts2013.thatcamp.org/>

Presented in collaboration with the Segal Center’s Director of Digital
Initiatives, Kimon Keramidas.

Martin E. Segal Theatre Center, The Graduate Center, CUNY
365 Fifth Ave at 34th St.
http://thesegalcenter.org/  <http://thesegalcenter.org/>

--
Deb Verhoff
Librarian | The Watermill Center

*Connect with us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/thewatermillcenter>,
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/watermillcenter>,
Flickr,<http://www.flickr.com/photos/watermillresidencies/>
Vimeo <https://vimeo.com/watermillcenter> and
Pinterest<http://pinterest.com/watermillcenter/>.
Join our email list! <http://watermillcenter.org/content/newsletter-signup>*
The Watermill Center is the principal operation of the Byrd Hoffman
Watermill Foundation,
a US 501(c)3 organization incorporated in the state of New York.