Hi all,

I am posting the below message on behalf of Diego Grass, Director of OnArchitecture, a GREAT new interactive resource that U of Cincinnati recently subscribed to.

Jen
-------
Jennifer H. Krivickas
Head of the DAAP Library
University of Cincinnati
5480 Aronoff Center for Design and Art
PO Box 210016
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0016
t: 513.556.1319

======================

OnArchitecture (www.onarchitecture.com) is an online audiovisual
service for cultural and educational institutions,
providing a synthetic, deep and detailed panorama of the world's main
authors, works, experiences and problematics related to the field of
architecture.
Our collection features original videos of interviews, buildings and
installations, enriched with a selection of complementary material
-documents and audiovisuals- on the main figures of contemporary architecture.

You can try a 2-month demo via the following link:
onarchitecture.com/user/login
user:oatrial2013
pass:onarchitecturetrial

This bilingual service (english / spanish) has been available since 2012
and has been acquired by over 40 institutions with more than 20.000
users in 18 countries.

If you have further inquiries or you would like to have a cost
estimate of our resourse,
please do not mind contacting me at [log in to unmask]

Best regards from Santiago,

Diego Grass | Director
OnArchitecture