works & conversations #26 is now in print.  Interviews: painter David Molesky who studied with Odd Nerdrum; photographer Radek Skrivanek  on the dying Aral Sea; Takayuki Zoshi, Zen priest and wood carver; and maverick UCB professor Americ Azevedo, Featured portolios:  senior TED fellow, photographer Camille Seaman; photographer / poet Doris  Mitsch—"Poetry from the Cloud"... We offer art librarians a complimentary copy. Just drop me a note—Richard Whittaker, editor