Dear Colleagues,

In the fall semester, I will be leaving the Ohio State University Libraries to take up a faculty position here as associate professor of contemporary art in the departments of Art and History of Art. The OSU Libraries have announced a search for the Fine Arts Librarian position, the description for which can be found on OSUL’s web site.

I’ve been very grateful for the community of ARLIS/NA, as well as ARLIS/UK&Ireland and IFLA-Arts, and have enjoyed getting to know so many of you when Paul Glassman and I worked on The Handbook of Art & Design Librarianship. I’m excited to start working with students even more directly in the classroom and to be able to devote more of my career to scholarship.

Best,

Amanda