I second your remarks, Eileen! It was such a pleasure to see old friends,
some of whom I haven't seen in 30 years! Good work, all of you who planned
such a nice conference!

Cheers,
Erika

ERIKA ESAU
LIBRARIAN
ROBERT GORE RIFKIND CENTER FOR GERMAN EXPRESSIONIST STUDIES
LOS ANGELES COUNTY MUSEUM OF ART

T 323 857 6257
F 323 857 4752
E [log in to unmask]