Hi All:

I have a new/very fine copy (it’s just not our area!) of:

Russell, John Malcolm. The Final Sack of Nineveh: the Discovery, Documentation, and Destruction of King Sennacherib’s Throne Room at Nineveh, Iraq. Yale University Press, 1998.

No reimbursement necessary.

Thanks! Sarah

Sarah Falls

Director of the Library