Dear ARLISians,

If you are a small or medium-sized institution subscribing to AKL Online, I’d love to ask you some questions. We are considering subscribing. Please respond to me privately. Thanks! Craig

Craig Bunch

Assistant Librarian

McNay Art Museum Library

210-805-1727 (voice)

210-824-0218 (fax)

Spring 2013 Exhibitions

Fiesta, Fête, Festival:

Selections from the Tobin Collection

January 16 | June 9, 2013

Printed in San Antonio

January 23 | May 12, 2013

Majority Rules:A Decade of Contemporary Art Acquisitions

January 23 | September 15, 2013

Leonard Brooks of San Miguel de Allende

January 30 | May 19, 2013

Real/Surreal: Selections from the Whitney Museum of American Art

February 13 | May 19, 2013

The Human Face and Form

February 13 | May 19, 2013