Hi Everyone,

Please note that the Librarian Wardrobe blog, is not my personal blog. I
was just one of conference photographers who contributed.

*Effie Patelos, MI, BArch, BES
*Librarian
Shore + Moffat Library
John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design
University of Toronto
230 College Street
Toronto, ON M5T 1R2
T: 416.978.6787

Vice-Chair 2013, ARLIS/NA Ontario Chapter