We heard you loud and clear – it’s the end of the semester, so we are extending the deadline to this year’s ARTstor Travel Awards competition until Tuesday, May 28 (the day after Memorial Day Weekend)!

That means you still have two weeks to create an ARTstor image group or groups and a single essay of 500 words or less that creatively introduces us to a city or cities we did not know or reveals an intriguing aspect of the cities we do know.

Five applicants will win $1,500 each to help support educational and scholarly travel activities (such as flying to a conference). College and graduate students, scholars, curators, educators, and librarians in any field associated with institutions that subscribe to the ARTstor Digital Library are eligible to apply.

Learn more at artstor.org/travelawards.

Giovanni Garcia-Fenech

Communications Manager

ARTstor