Dear colleagues,

I am writing to offer you a FREE copy of CVSN: SPACE, the inaugural publication from the University of Cincinnati's Critical Visions Program, a program is designed to guide students through the process of identifying and critiquing a dominant way of seeing that builds on their individualized coursework in critical theory, social analysis, and art, media, or design practice. Each student's project will synthesize these core elements (critical theory, social analysis, and art, media, or design practice) and function both independently as individual projects and collaboratively as part of work organized around a single theme identified by each cohort.

This is our inaugural publication, and reflective of a tremendous student effort which they are eager to share with their peers nationwide.

A preview of the journal can be found here: http://cvsn.tumblr.com/.

If you are interested, please contact Jordan Tate with your name and mailing address and he'll send one to you free of charge:

Thank you,
Jordan Tate, & Stephanie Sadre-Orafai
University of Cincinnati
-------