Dear Friends and Colleagues,

From now until the end of May, we will offer 20 per cent discount on all titles listed in the followed two catalogues:

Catalogue 257, Ancient Art & Archaeology, about 500 titles, rare, scholarly and out-of print (and some recent titles, too):

Classical Greek, Roman, Etruscan Art

Ancient Egyptian Art, Art of the Near East

and

Catalogue 225, The Arts of Asia, Islamic Art, about 750 titles, rare, scholarly, out of print, and some recent titles, too:

Chinese and Japanese Art, Southeast Asian Art, Indian Art, Tibetan Art, General Works, Islamic Art.

We will be pleased to send either or both of these catalogues as an attachment, or in hard copy.

Thanks for your interest, and best regards,

Andrew Washton
Andrew D. Washton Books on the Fine Arts
168 Irving Avenue
Port Chester, New York 10573
914 933 0479
www.washtonbooks.com