Couldn't have said it better!  Congratulations, Ted, for all your hard work
and devotion to our profession - and for your killer humor too!

Best,
Moira
Moira Steven, Library Director
Joanne Waxman Library @ Maine College of Art
522 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
207-775-5153 (general)/207-699-5090 (direct line)/207-775-5087 (fax)

Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for
their wickedness.- Lemony Snickett*
*