A very interesting interview with MoMA curator of photography, Quentin Bajac, in the WSJ.

"Photography is no longer about the wall. The book form is basic to photography. Young photographers are self-publishing. We must be aware of that and work closely with the museum library. There are all these forms that we should collect."

Snapshot of a Curator  http://on.wsj.com/147Iysi

Regards,
Lee Eltzroth