From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Max Marmor
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Appreciation for Pasadena

Dear colleagues,

If I may, I would like to add to the chorus of praise for the Pasadena conference.  As an art-librarian-in-exile who first attended an ARLIS/NA conference as a grad student (in LA in 1985!), it was especially meaningful to reconnect with my professional organization - and with so many friends and colleagues.  The warm way in which the ARLIS/NA membership welcomes and embraces those of us to live on the edges of art librarianship is much appreciated!

With thanks to all (and congratulations to my old boss Ted Goodman!)

Max Marmor
President
Samuel H. Kress Foundation

Laurence McGilvery