Archivision would also like to salute the Pasadena local planners and
all who contributed to a terrific conference. The exhibition space
was quite lovely with skylights bringing in the California sunshine.
We thank all the attendees who stopped by to chat with us and hope
any ARLIS members won't hesitate to contact us if you have any
questions about Archivision content, access, or delivery.

Congratulations to the ARLIS Pasadena Archivision Silent Auction
winners and thank you for these generous donations to ARLIS/NA. The
winners are:
Janine Henri, Architecture, Design, and Digital Services Librarian
and Interim Resource Librarian for Urban Planning in the UCLA Arts
Library, won a FREE year's subscription
http://archivision.com/educational/subscription_.html to the entire
Digital Research Library of 66,000 images complete with descriptive
information delivered in LUNA
and
Amy Ciccone, Director of Collection Development in the University of
Southern California's Doheny Memorial Library, won the Base
Collection http://archivision.com/educational/overview.html but since
she already has it, we are trading it for Modules 1, 2, & 3 so her
institution will now have access to over half of the complete image
collection.

We look forward to connecting with you more this Spring!

Warm regards,
Maureen Burns, Sales Representative
310-489-3792 or [log in to unmask]
http://archivision.com/