Interested in library teaching, instruction, and outreach? Join us for the Teaching Librarians SIG meeting taking place on Friday, April 26, 2013 4:45pm - 5:45pm in Conference Center 204

This is an open meeting where we briefly discuss many topics, all suggested by the attendees. The more people who attend the meeting the more lively the discussion! After serving as co-moderators for several years both Krista Ivy and I are stepping down. If you are interested in taking over as moderator(s) please let us know.

See you in Pasadena,

Teaching SIG co-moderators

Amy Ballmer [log in to unmask]  & Krista Ivy [log in to unmask]