COLLECTION DEVELOPMENT SIG Meeting

Friday, April 26: 4:45 – 5:45, Conference Center 212

The SIG meeting is a chance for interested professionals to ask questions, share solutions and raise issues and concerns around building and managing library collections.  The agenda is driven by you. If you have a topic you want raise, please let me know ([log in to unmask]) and I will make sure we have time to hear it. There’s a lot on our minds and only an hour for the meeting.

For example, Deborah Boudewyns (University of Minnesota) will review trends in PDA/DDA and facilitate a discussion on its impact on library collection building and finances.

See you in Pasadena!

Ross Day
Collection Development Librarian
The Thomas J. Watson Library
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York NY 10028-0198 U.S.A.
Tel. 1-212-570-3707 = Fax 1-212-570-3879