In preparation for the annual conference in Pasadena, please join us for the LGBTQ SIG Annual Meeting held on Friday, April 26th from 4:45 to 5:45 PM in Conference Center 107.

We are placing a call for agenda items for the upcoming meeting. Please feel free to pass along any topics of discussion or new initiatives you would like to see the group get involved in. In addition, we are looking for SIG members interested in reporting during the meeting on LGBTQ issues, developments, or projects they are currently involved in, or thinking of initiating. At last year's meeting we heard reports from the Houston Area Rainbow Collective History (Houston ARCH) and the Tom of Finland Foundation Archives/Library. We would love to hear from more of you!

Please contact Edward or I off-list at the email addresses provided below if you would like to share agenda items or if you have any questions.

We can’t wait to see you in Pasadena!

Edward Lukasek ([log in to unmask])

&

Deborah Evans-Cantrell ([log in to unmask])

Co-Coordinators, ARLIS/NA LGBTQ SIG