Hi all,

I am trying to create a new list of institutions against which I can realistically compare/contrast the DAAP Library to (benchmarking).

My University Library admin uses ARL Index for benchmark purposes. My college compares itself private art/design schools such as Pratt, SCAD, RISD, Carnegie Mellon, Art Center, and GSD. UCL and DAAP also look regionally/locally, but these institutions don't really have colleges just like ours, either (OSU, Miami, Kent, OU, Case).

Administrators have told me to look to Design Intelligence for the institutions, however, these institutions necessarily have art/fine art programs and/or planning under the same roof (or at the institution at all).

So mine is a grassroots effort to build a list of art/design colleges MOST like mine for the purpose of gathering benchmarking data that makes sense.

Below are three very basic bits of info about 'us'. If you are like 'us', in these very basic ways or 'kind of', or 'pretty much', please email me.

1-I am a college & department library
2-I am located in a college that offers undergrad-PhD programs in design (digital/fashion/ID/fashion/other), architecture (and Interior & landscape), art (fine and history) and planning
3-Our university (U of Cinci) is the 2nd-largest state funded (public) university in Ohio (2nd to OSU).

Thanks again,
Jennifer
-------
Jennifer H. Krivickas