We regret to announce that the ONE<http://arlisna2013.sched.org/event/960fe43bdb3b43bf591907d2d92e89f9#.UWiJ36KsjTo>  Archives tour has been canceled due to low enrollment. We apologize to those of you who wished to sign up but were waiting until it was closer to the start of the conference.
The good news is that we do not anticipate having to cancel any other tours and currently there are places remaining. But, please be aware that we are opening up tours and workshops to a limited number of colleagues who belong to peer organizations in Southern California. The Conference Planners have organized a terrific selection of tours; we encourage you not to wait any longer to book that tour. Visit the Conference web page to view the tours in the Online Program<http://www.arlisna.org/pasadena2013/tours.html> then go the Registration Page<http://www.arlisna.org/pasadena2013/registration.html> to book your selection.
[http://arlispasadena.pbworks.com/f/ARLIS_Pasadena_Logo_Final_small.jpg]